If you're looking for some legal assistance, resources, or just want to know what your options are, the Justice Passport might be a great tool for you. You can store your documents, important dates, and information that multiple programs and organizations give you in a single place. Read more about the Maryland Justice Passport here. To sign up, follow the step-by-step instructions below.
- Fill out this form to sign up.
- First, tell us how to contact you.
- Then tell us what issues you are dealing with. We'll use this information to recommend which organization might be able to help you, so you can contact them.
- We'll set up your passport and notify you when it is ready. This can take up to 48 hours but is usually much faster.
- Log into your passport
- You'll receive an email with a link to set up your account.
- Enter your full name and your email. Then create a username and password. Keep your login information confidential.
- Congrats! You've created your account. You will receive an email with your sign in details. Save it for later in case you need it.
- Now that you're in your Justice Passport account, you can learn more about how to use it here.